This Website (www.skydive.ie) is owned by Irish Parachute Club Ltd, a private company limited by shares, based in County Offaly Ireland, with a commercial registration number 47664, and having its registered office at the “The Airfield Clonbullogue Edenderry Co. Offaly”.
Irish Parachute Club vouchers / jump tickets and training courses purchased either directly or obtained through an Irish Parachute Club authorized third party are subject to Irish Parachute Club Terms and Conditions. By proceeding with your purchase you are agreeing to the terms and conditions attached to the relevant purchase.
Vouchers and Jump Tickets
- All vouchers /jumps tickets and training courses are strictly non-refundable:
- Irish Parachute Club “Vouchers”, “Gifts cards” or “Gift certificates” for Tandem jumps, training course’s or jump tickets will expire 5 years after the date of purchase.
- Vouchers are transferable strictly on the basis the purchaser /recipient has not commenced training for the specific jump.
- Vouchers / jump tickets / training course purchases must be paid in full and monies received in advance by Irish Parachute Club.
- All parachutists undertaking a training course/jump at Irish Parachute Club are subject to strict height of 1.98 metre (6 feet 5inches) and maximum weight limit of 105kg (16.5 stone).
- All vouchers / jump tickets must be presented on first arrival at Irish Parachute Club.
- Lost /stolen vouchers/ jump tickets incur a re-issue fee appropriate at the time of re-issue.
- All student parachute participants including voucher recipients or jump ticket recipients undertaking any type of Irish Parachute Club training course and or parachute jump are automatically accepted as annual subscribers to the Irish Parachute Club for the period of time required to complete in full or in part, including their training course and jump within a twelve month period of purchase.
Redeeming your Gift Card/Voucher
- Gift Card/Voucher for a Tandem Jump can be redeemed by contacting the Administration office where you will be booked in, then precent your Gift Card when you arrive on the day of your jump.
- Gift Card/Voucher for a Assisted Free Fall (AFF) and Static Line ground School can be redeemed by contacting the Administration office where you will be booked in, then precent your Gift Card/Vouchers when you arrive at the Club for your ground School.
- Gift Card/Voucher for a Solo Jump can be redeemed at the manifest on the day.
- Gift Card/Voucher for AFF Levels can be redeemed at the manifest on the day.
Medical And Fitness:
- All parachutists undertaking a training course/jump at Irish Parachute Club are subject to strict height and weight limits.
- All student parachute participants must complete and sign a medical declaration of fitness to undertake a parachute jump:
- Anyone over the age of 50 years must supply a current medical certificate from their registered General Medical Practitioner certifying their medical suitability to undertake a parachute jump.
- Should Irish Parachute Club consider medical certification necessary, persons between 18 years and 50 year must also submit a current medical certificate of their suitability to make a parachute jump.
- Participants are legally required to disclose any and all medical conditions including non-medical pre-existing conditions and or injuries prior to commencing training/ undertaking any type of parachute jump.
Who Can Jump:
- You must be over 18 years of age to take part in a parachute jump at this centre.
- A candidate student jumper’s suitability to complete the parachute jump is subject to successfully and competently completing the relevant training course to the course instructor’s satisfaction.
- In the event a student parachutist fails to achieve the required standard to safely undertake the specific parachute decent, Irish Parachute Club no refund policy applies. Irish Parachute Club may decide to offer further training or jump option to the individual concerned.
Arrival Times and Waiting lists:
- Irish parachute Club operates on first come first serve bases.
- Waiting lists are established in order of registering at the club office upon arrival. Each individual must present themselves in person at registration. Proxy registration will result with the individual/s placement to the bottom of the waiting list.
- Arrival times do not indicate the time of your parachute jump. Irish Parachute Club endeavour to indicate approximate time of jumps only.
- We are unable to confirm an exact time due to the nature of the sport and weather restrictions on the day (if any).
- Student jumpers are required to commit a full day at Irish Parachute Club in order to maximise the opportunity to complete their jump.
- Suitable safe weather conditions are a pre-requisite in order to complete all parachute jumps.
- Irish Parachute Club decisions regarding weather, candidate suitability, etc are final.
- In the event of cancellation due to weather or for any other reason, alternative dates may be agreed with student parachutists.
- Should parachuting not proceed for any reason, (i.e. Unsuitable weather/ unforeseen circumstances), it is the sole responsibility of all individuals to re-arrange an alternative date with the Administration office.
- It is the responsibility of all student parachutists to maintain jump training currency at all times whilst members of Irish Parachute Club.
- Additional fees will become payable to maintain currency of training should currency expire due to non-attendance at Irish Parachute Club.
- Irish Parachute club do not provide transport to or from our centre.
- All student and regular parachutists are required to submit a mobile phone number and or an email address to the administration office so that regular contact can be maintained.